Sunday, April 01, 2012

Things I do when I am not here

Of course, I publicize my new book. On Twitter, mostly, but really anyplace somebody will give me some free electrons.
I play on Facebook -- also a free place to get book publicity.
Pinterest is another place to get recognized.

Do you see a pattern here?

I do have a social life. At least I think I remember one. As a vegan in New Orleans, the food capital of the world, I don't eat out much because restaurants don't cook much vegan food, but I do cook at home.  When you are cooking vegan, you are either very creative or very bored.  I am not fond of standing in the kitchen cutting, slicing, and dicing strange sounding foods that cost loads of money, so I am a boring cook more than a creative one.

And I visit friends occasionally, if that counts.  I do not make them cook tho.  They don't mind seeing me because I can usually solve their pond problems. And I don't bring them food.

We have a house in Mountain View, Arkansas, so frequent trips there coupled with long stays are always on the calendar. Food there is equally boring as here at home.  Same cook.

I write a bunch, but that's more of 'what I do here,' not what I do when I'm not here.  Does playing with our red headed hooligan dog count? Or trying to keep the swimming pool water clear?

The excitement never stops.

Thanks for your visit today. And while I am using my recycled electrons, here's another book plug:

Don't forget my book is on sale at Amazon.


For pond information, join us at pondlady.com








No comments: