Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hanging Pictures

Isn't one of the last things one does in a new house to make it home is hang pictures?  I have been doing that and at least one room looks like home. A messy home, but that's normal as well.
And another thing that makes you know you are at home is problem that needs fixing.  Mine?  A stopped up toilet.  Do I know where the plunger is?  Of course not.  Good thing I live in 6.5 isolated acres.

Don't forget my book. It's a great holiday gift for the gardener in your life.


Visit my website at pondlady.com.  Visit us with your pond questions or just to show off your pond.


I talk about seasonal pond care in my book as well. You can buy it by clicking below.
A Practical Guide to Building and Maintaining your Pond, available here http://ow.ly/btFJQ

No comments: