Monday, May 07, 2012

Seed Buying 101



I found this Seed Gardener's Glossary, printed and sent to me from http://www.ezfromseed.org

They have words defined in understandable language.  I love that they tell us the difference between GMO seeds and heirlooms and hybrids.

Best of all they sell safe seeds, not genetically modified ones. Using their seeds keep our food supply safe and untampered with like Monsanto and other companies are doing these days. 

What the big chemical companies are doing to our food supply is scary. Check it out and then check out this website.

No, I didn't get paid for this post. In fact, the EZ feed folks have no idea who I am.

A Practical Guide to Building and Caring for your Pond is doing very well and stays in the top ten seller at Amazon.

Make sure it stays here by clicking here and getting your own copy.

Join us at pondlady.com to read experts answers to your pond questions and ask your own.

No comments: