Monday, May 31, 2010

How to build a pond

Is it possible to build a small pond in your back yard without professional stuff?
I'm not sure how, but I wanted to build a small pond that would mostly just contain plant-life and be a place for my dogs to play. It wouldn't be large at all, so I was wondering if it would be possible to build kind of a make-shift pond. Like with cement between the dirt and the water, or a tarp buried into the ground. I know that probably sounds silly. But I just want something small that the dogs can play in. Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or input on the subject.



  • It's easy to build a pond in your yard. Here's how, with photos.
  • http://www.pondlady.com/resource/pondbui…
  • But as far as something for the dogs to play in, I would buy a kiddie pond from a big box store. You can easily hose it out and the dogs will have a great time.

No comments: